Thursday, December 12, 2013

Lifetime & Hallmark Movies: IT'S STILL ON?!

Lifetime (1984-Current) & Hallmark (2001-Current)

I know I've dedicated a page to review each horrible movie I watch. However, these channels have been playing the same movie since their creations. Lifetime since 1984 making it a record breaking 29 year and counting movie and Hallmark since a complete remodel of the channel in 2001 to whatever current date you happen to be reading this.

Here we go: Someone is sad, depressed, happy, excited, lost, found, orphaned, dead and is looking or not looking for something or someone who also happens to be sad, depressed, happy, excited, lost, found, orphaned, dead who is looking or not looking for something or someone who also happens to be sa- you get that picture, I'm sure.

Over-acting, horrible acting, someone not even trying to act and succeeding at it, talks and talks and talks. Feelings. *WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT* Talking. Cheesiness. More talking. *WHO ACTUALLY TALKS THIS MUCH ABOUT NOTHING* More feelings. *DAMN YOU* Seasons change. Christmas tree. Dramatic music. Talking. *I'M IN HELL* A kiss. Fake tears. The end. *THANK GOD* ..or is it? *SON OF A BITCH*

cause, well, I don't think I need to explain.

No comments:

Post a Comment