Sharknado (2013)
Starring Ian Ziering, Tara Reid, John Heard, Cassie Scerbo
What can I say? It's hard to come up with enough words to describe a disaster when thinking of this. So many talked about it. The name itself should have been reason enough to keep me from pressing play on Netflix. But, I just couldn't help myself. Sharks being swept up in tornadoes and eating people all over Los Angeles.
20 minutes later, all I wanted to do was carve my face off with a really dull, rusty butter knife. That would have been more enjoyable. I even started pacing in my living room screaming "WHY AM I STILL WATCHING?" This was 87 minutes of pure ridiculousness.
The movie is so horrible from the acting to the plot to the graphics... I mean, come on now, Jaws came out in 1975 and looked real. I actually feel less intelligent for watching this mess.
.....They would've gotten 3 stars if the LA Lakers were eaten. Just sayin'.


No comments:
Post a Comment